Way to inner peace and freedom.
Support for your personal and professional development.
I am Darja Taisa Cerkvenik, masseuse, NLP Master Coach, certified trainer of NVC (Nonviolent Commnication) at CNVC, special education teacher, psychotherapist in training.
My mission is to help you activate your inner potentials and your strenght to reach a better quality of life. Also to relax and live fully.
I combine different methods, I work in an integrative way. I help you to feel good, I support you to reach your goals, to build harmonic relationships and to become a creator of your life.
I studied in Slovenia, China, Thailand and Laos. I spent nearly five years in Asia.
I work in HOTEL LEV at Vošnjakova street 1 in Ljubljana.
Massages are held in MEZZANINE FLOOR (M), please look for the massage room next to the fitness area.
For appointment please book ahead. Call +386 (0)31 505 778 or write an email to email@example.com.
Massage can be also booked at the front desk of hotel Lev.
FIELDS OF MY HOLISTIC WORK:
- Foot massage
- Body massage (whole body, partial body massage)
- Deep relaxation massage
- Stress relief massage
- Counselling and therapy:
- Integrative approach
- Stress prevention and antistress programs
- Personal coaching
- Business coaching
- Workshops, courses, seminars:
- Workshops of Nonviolent Communication
- Tapping (EFT) workshops
- Seminars and workshops for companies and organisations
DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Special Education Teacher (University of Ljubljana)
- Classical Massage Practitioner
- Shiatsu Therapist (Shiatsu School of England)
- Reflexotherapist (National Vocational Qualification)
- Examiner for Reflexotherapy (National Examinations Centre)
- Reiki Practitioner (Level 3)
- Certified Timeline Healing Technique Practitioner (Sal Rachele)
- Certified NLP Master Coach (INLPTA)
- Certified EFT Practitioner (AAMET level 2, finished education for level 3)
- Certified Moderator for Systemic Constellations (Bert Hellinger method)
- Holder of TA Diploma 101 (Institute for Transactional Analysis)
- Licensed Tourist Guide (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia)
- Trained Hospic Volunteer (Hospic Slovenia)
- Trained SOS Telephone Consultant (University Psychiatric Hospital of Ljubljana)
- Certified NVC (Nonviolent Communication) trainer at CNVC
- Student of Integrative Relational Psychotherapy
In touch with Life.
Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can arrange individual sessions and as well workshops in English for you.
International call: +38631505788
Local call from Slovenia: 031 505 788
Skype sessions are available. Please write a note when you are asking for acceptance as a contact.
To increase joy in your life,
pay attention to what makes you happy
and is precious for you.
Carefully choose how you spend your time.