Way to inner peace and freedom.
Support for your personal and professional development.
I am Darja Taisa Cerkvenik, masseuse, psychotherapist, coach, trainer and special education teacher. My mission is to help you activate your inner potentials and your strenght to reach a better quality of life. Also to relax and live fully.
I combine different methods, I work in an integrative way. I help you to feel good, I support you to reach your goals, to build harmonic relationships and to become a creator of your life.
I studied in Slovenia, China, Thailand and Laos. I spent nearly five years in Asia.
I work in HOTEL LEV at Vošnjakova street 1 in Ljubljana.
Massages are held in MEZZANINE FLOOR (M), please look for the massage room next to the fitness area.
For appointment please book ahead. Call +386 (0)31 505 778 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Massage can be also booked at the front desk of hotel Lev.
FIELDS OF MY HOLISTIC WORK:
- Foot massage
- Body massage (whole body, partial body massage)
- Deep relaxation massage
- Stress relief massage
- Counselling and therapy:
- Integrative approach
- Stress prevention and antistress programs
- Personal coaching
- Business coaching
- Workshops, courses, seminars:
- Workshops of Nonviolent Communication
- Tapping (EFT) workshops
- Seminars and workshops for companies and organisations
DIPLOMAS AND CERTIFICATES:
- Special Education Teacher (University of Ljubljana)
- Classical Massage Practitioner
- Shiatsu Therapist (Shiatsu School of England)
- Reflexotherapist (National Vocational Qualification)
- Examiner for Reflexotherapy (National Examinations Centre)
- Reiki Practitioner (Level 3)
- Certified Timeline Healing Technique Practitioner (Sal Rachele)
- Certified NLP Master Coach (INLPTA)
- Certified EFT Practitioner (AAMET level 2, finished education for level 3)
- Certified Moderator for Systemic Constellations (Bert Hellinger method)
- Holder of TA Diploma 101 (Institute for Transactional Analysis)
- Licensed Tourist Guide (Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia)
- Trained Hospic Volunteer (Hospic Slovenia)
- Trained SOS Telephone Consultant (University Psychiatric Hospital of Ljubljana)
- In process of certification for international trainer of Nonviolent Communication at CNVC
- Student of Integrative Psychotherapy
In touch with Life.
Please feel free to contact me for more information. I can arrange individual sessions and as well workshops in English for you.
International call: +38631505788
Local call from Slovenia: 031 505 788
Skype sessions are available. Please write a note when you are asking for acceptance as a contact.
To increase joy in your life,
pay attention to what makes you happy
and is precious for you.
Carefully choose how you spend your time.